Written by Michelle Farris
1. Don’t give advice unless asked.
2. Leave the room if you can’t be quiet.
3. Focus on self not what they “should be doing.”
4. Let them experience their own choices.
5. Stop focusing on their behavior.
6. Remove the kids before it becomes unsafe.
7. Don’t nag them about their responsibilities.
8. Only help when asked.
9. Complimentwhat they ARE doing well.
10. Let yourself off the hook it’s not your problem!
To learn and know more visit http://www.counsellingrecovery.com