Fresh fish cutlets (tilapia, catfish, or any fish of your choice)
1 small onion
1 tablespoon fresh or dry basil or scent leaf
hot fresh chilli pepper
dry pepper (optional)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 garlic clove
- Add water into a medium sized pot and let boil.
- wash fish cutlets thoroughly and put in the medium sized pot.
- Peel wash and chop onions, chop or grind pepper, chop or grind garlic.
- chop fresh basil or scent leaf into any size you want.
- Add all ingredients to the pot, cover fish with enough water to cook and serve.
- season well and cook for about 15 minutes. Correct for taste and serve hot.